Child Custody in Green Cove Springs, FL Mission Statement
A divorce and family law firm that will always be, by women, for women. We represent our clients through the entire divorce process, empowering women to control their lives, families, and finances, ensuring that they have a happier, healthier life.
Why You Should Choose Mediation With An Experienced Divorce Attorney:
- Using an experienced child custody attorney will give you a strategy, case plan with goals, and a time frame.
- Mediation without a child custody attorney may be less money out of pocket; however, trying to fix a poorly written or preliminary agreement will typically cost far more than using an experienced attorney from the start.
- Mediation without a child custody attorney does not allow you to control the divorce process any more than with an attorney, except that you are not kept apprised of the process, so you cannot contribute effectively. Further, if your spouse is controlling and has intimidated you to attend mediation without an attorney, this is often so they can control the process to their advantage.
- Mediators do not have more specialized training in emotional intelligence or psychology and, in many cases, less than an experienced divorce attorney.
- A mediator cannot advise you of your rights under Florida law. They are neutral and cannot advocate for you or inform you that you are entering into an inadequate settlement.
- There is nothing special about mediation without a child custody attorney who promotes a better relationship for divorcing spouses and their children.
- It is cannot be a win-win situation when you are not equipped with understanding your rights or with an experienced child custody attorney by your side.
Client Reviews – Florida Women’s Law Group St. Augustine Beach
Posted by Karen Lee Assalone – Fellin
Heather & her team go out of their way to be helpful, understanding, supportive and compassionate I didn’t rust walk away with a divorce, I walked away with new Mends that really want to help women I have and will continue to refer women to Heathers practice.
Posted by Meghan F. Hartford
Heather and I are both members of a group of lawyers committed to exceptional client service. I run a family law firm In Connecticut, but we often have women who have divorce or family law issues In Florida. When we do, it Is always a pleasure to be able to refer them to the team at the Florida Women’s Law Group. They are a very special team — and not just because they are the only Florida divorce and family law firm that dedicates their practice to serving women. When they say they revolutionize the way women are represented throughout the entire divorce process, they are right. I have seen them empower women to take control of their lives, families, and finances.
Posted by Anonymous
Heather is a very fair attorney. I felt she helped me to keep my costs down by not filing motion after motion. She listened to how I wanted things to turn out and that is what she did. I thought it was an ugly case but Heather’s professional relationship with the opposing attorney helped to manage the ugliness. She was firm and fair.
Specializing in Child Custody in Green Cove Springs, FL, we are committed to guiding women with compassion and empathy through matters of alimony, child support, domestic violence, relocation, and other family law matters. We provide women with the information and tools necessary to make educated decisions about their future and goals. Listed below are more of the types of cases we can help you with. Offering Child Custody services specifically for women, our seasoned legal team can actively advocate for your rights, so you are fully protected. We understand how much stress you may be under and will be there for you every step of the way. Our goal is to help you make the most informed decision you can. If you are from Ponte Vedra Beach and need legal advice with any of the cases listed below, we can help. Our skilled legal team has over 40 years of combined legal experience, which we will put to work for you through a specialized approach that serves your need and best interests. If you are looking for a Child Custody in Ponte Vedra Beach, we are here for you. Our compassionate team will provide you with the tools you need to make sure you are protected. If you need help with any of the types of cases listed below, we have your back.
Talk To Us & Find Out What’s Best For Your Situation
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Contact us by calling our office at (904) 900-2419 or fill out the form above on this page to schedule a consultation if you are ready to explore your options.
Even in amicable situations, it is important to have legal representation at your side to ensure the divorce process goes smoothly and your interests are protected in Dec 2022. At Florida Women’s Law Group, we advocate for women in the divorce process. Understand your rights, know your legal options and pursue the best way forward for you and your family.